2010 - 2013 Kawasaki Z1000 & Z1000SX Ninja Page
I am pleased to announce that I have successfully
re-programmed the stock Z1000 & Ninja 1000 ECU to my own exacting specifications
as listed below. (No need for FCE
and/or ignition module)
ECU flash for:
2010 - 2013 Kawasaki Z1000 / Z1000SX
package for stock exhaust and slip-ons - 11HP GAIN !!
ECU flash package for Full exhaust - 26HP GAIN !!
My ECU Programming philosophy and more
ECU info can be found on THIS
sending your ECU, please print and fill out THIS
I will contact you for your payment after I receive
My Z1000/Ninja1000 ECU programming (Re-Flash) includes the following:
Requires PCFC or PC5 - (not included)
1) Low gear power limiters removed
2) Disable speed limiter (Ninja/SX)
3) Disable fuel cut for flawless throttle control
4) Re-program sub-throttles for max power at any rpm and
(Not necessary to remove them any longer - Should be re-installed if they
were removed for best performance)
5) Cooling fans come on at 200 degrees
6) Reduced engine braking on decel
7) Disable Exhaust Servo error code- No need for exhaust servo eliminator
(EXUP eliminator) anymore
8) Complete re-curve of ignition timing at all throttle positions - optimized
for 89 octane fuel
(premium fuel not necessary)
9) Raise rev-limit to 11,500 rpm
10) Anything that compromises performance and/or driveability is eliminated.
11) My tuning program :
Throttle "quality" is flawless in the corners.... it makes rediculous power
and good mileage as well with no flat areas , no matter what you do with
the throttle... even at low revs.
12) Free upgrades when/if we make improvements. (shipping not included)
13) Return your ecu back to stock at no charge for
(shipping not included)
14) Answers to all your questions.....
All testing was done in house on Ivan's personal Ninja 1000 / Z1000SX
ECU reprogramming may not comply with federal safety/emission laws
ECU reprogramming may not comply with your warranty
Our NEW Z1000 / Z1000SX (Ninja) Performance Package includes:
1) Full Akrapovic exhaust or
2) Power Commander PCFC or PCV (includes Ivan's custom map for Ivan's ECU
3) AK-Kaw3A block-off plate kit
4) Reflashing of your bike's ECU
5) K&N or BMC Air filter
6) Very specific instructions to set your bike up so you get the same results
as if your bike was in my shop.
All testing was done in house & on my personal Z1000SX/Ninja 1000
Call for pricing please.
We can reprogram for the following markets:
USA, Australia, Europe
See dyno charts below
Stock vs. FULL EXHAUST ECU performance package
Ivan's ECU Flash, Ivan's airbox mod, PCV
& BMC filter with STOCK EXHAUST vs. 100% stock Z1000SX- 11
hp gain WOW !!
Slip-ons can be used - Not shown here,
but results will be the same.
Stock exhaust vs. Full Akrapovic -
BOTH WITH IVAN'S ECU FLASH
Full exhaust package
Nearly perfect conditions give great
Old FCE performance package vs. Ecu performance package
What does it feel like on the road?
Nearly impossible to keep the front wheel down at full throttle until
you are in 3rd gear !!
(it still will come up in 3rd with little provocation !!
Very smooth and perfect throttle transitions.... and not one backfire
THE OLD STUFF
All Stock 2010 Z1000 vs. Same with
Akrapovic Full system
Adding a PC5 and remapping doesn't add much
power at full throttle but makes a huge difference at
part throttle smoothing the vibes and improving throttle response significantly.
Adding a BMC filter alone gives 1 hp at peak in a stock airbox
Modding the airbox while adding a BMC filter releases a
few more on the top end...
Removing the subthrottle plates gives more power across the range.(OBSOLETE
- SEE OUR ECU RE-FLASH CHARTS ABOVE)
Top end power produced gives a slightly rougher graph due to turbulence
induced without the plates.
(you can't feel it)
2010 Kawasaki Z1000 - All Stock vs. Final
Result - (OBSOLETE - SEE OUR ECU RE-FLASH CHARTS ABOVE)